We are now officially closed for winter. Our bikes are safely in storage, and our weekly mechanic hours have ceased. We plan to re-open in the Spring, as soon as the weather allows (after the snow has mostly passed). In the meantime, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback!
Want to join our team for next semester? Shoot us an email – we’re always looking for new members!!!
Fall 2017 Semester Accomplishments
- Successfully revived the dormant bikeshare program!
- Rented out our 24 bikes hundreds of times throughout the semester
- Maintained bikeshare bikes at least monthly, or more often as needed.
- Offered free repairs to 55+ student bikes, valued at over $1,800!
- Gave out free bike parts to students as necessary, for the first time ever
- Led two public rides for the Tufts community
- Offered a comprehensive 8-session mechanic training program for our volunteers
- Staffed the campus bike shop for 6 hours per week
- Fielded 50+ message inquiries from students and faculty
- Upgraded our repair shop to make it more usable