Tufts Bikes will be taking a short end-of-summer hiatus in order to re-tune all the bikes, move back into our permanent space in the Craft Center, and allow our all-student organization to get itself back to school and settled in. The bike share and bike shop will both be closed from Friday, August 26th trough Sunday, September 11th. If you need tools or help any time between now and August 26th, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org’ll be in the shop fairly often this week.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we look forward to starting off this semester better than ever. Keep an eye on our blog and elist for info about the re-opening, our GIM,and all the exciting things we’ll be doing this semester!
And, if you’re thinking about getting involved this year, we’d love to have you! Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop.
Free bike sharing for the Tufts community
- Hey friends, Today, my brother, Abdi, asked me how my trip was going and he was particularly interested in... fb.me/3puZnDzch 1 week ago
- RT @MonacoAnthony: Don't forget to stop by Gifford House for some Halloween treats! https://t.co/6CDXhXAvXf 1 year ago
- BIKESHARE OPEN tuftsbikes.com/2015/09/13/bik… 1 year ago
- TUFTS BIKES CLOSING FOR SUMMER wp.me/p1aeHl-eA 2 years ago
- Spring 2015 Mechanic Hour Schedule: wp.me/p1aeHl-eu 2 years ago
Subscribe to Tufts Bikes Email: Visit this group