Part of the Tufts Bikes mission is to get people off campus to explore the surrounding communities by bicycle. What better way than an organized bike ride on a beautiful Sunday afternoon?
- Sunday Tufts Bikes will be leading a ride down the Minuteman Trail, a bike trail that goes through Davis Sq.
- 1:00 PM the ride will leave from the Tisch Library.
- Bring your own bike or check out a Tufts Bike but be sure to get there early so you get a bike. We can help you check them out and answer any questions.
- The trail is easy, level and traffic-free –great for beginners!
- The ride will last for about an hour.